Who are we looking for?
- Those who will be at home with the values expressed in WEC International.
- Those who are called to explore and live out grace while relating with those in need of it in France.
- Those committed to relationships and building communities of faith centered in Christ.
- Those who are ready to work in situations that are not always clearly defined and sometimes ‘messy’ or difficult circumstances.
- Those who will learn and grow with their colleagues who come from different backgrounds.
- Church planters and those with small group or cell group experience for both French populations and Muslim ethnic populations (particularly North Africans, but work is being considered amongst Turks/Kurds and Comorians.)
- Children/Youth outreach workers, mainly for urban settings
- Mission mobilizers
- Coordinators for short-term workers and teams
- Administrative/social workers for setting up community outreach center
- Media technicians for developing ministry communication materials
- Tentmakers & Business professionals who can dedicate significant percentage of time to direct ministry (work visas may be difficult to attain depending on various criteria)