We are fully members of WEC International, as such we hold to the following WEC Core Values.
• To bring the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ to the remaining unevangelized peoples with the utmost urgency.
• To demonstrate the compassion of Christ to a needy world.
• To plant churches and lead them to spiritual maturity.
• To inspire, mobilize and train for cross-cultural mission.
• We fervently desire to see Christ formed in us so that we live holy lives.
• In dependence on the Holy Spirit we determine to obey our Lord whatever the cost.
• We trust God completely to meet every need and challenge we face in His service.
• We are committed to oneness, fellowship and the care of our whole missionary family.
• We are convinced that prayer is a priority.
• We uphold biblical truth and standards.
• We affirm our love for Christ’s Church, and endeavor to work in fellowship with local and national churches, and with other Christian agencies.
• We accept each other irrespective of gender, ethnic background or church affiliation.
• We desire to work in multi-national teams and are committed to effective international cooperation.
• We recognize the importance of research and responding to God’s directions for advance.
• We believe in full participation and oneness in decision making.
• We value servant leaders who wait on God for vision and direction.
• We promote local and innovative strategies through decentralized decision making.
• We make no appeal for funds.
“If Jesus Christ be God and died for me, then no sacrifice can be too great for me to make for Him.”
C.T. Studd (founder of WEC)